Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Shoutout To Natasha Oakley And Devin Brugman For Making A Self-Aware Video


Sometimes I wonder if all these Instagram models realize the Bizarro World lives they all lead. They can't all believe taking pictures on your phone with free stuff to advertise is by any means "normal", can they? And then the more you think about it, thats totally plausible. "I'm just like everyone else! I wake up and work out, eat my Slim Waist Pancake Mix (totally not an ad, I swear by this product!), hang out by the pool in my Skinny Hot Girl Bikini (thank you so much for the free bikinis! Everyone check them out and get yours for full price while I actually make money on mine!), take some pics to post on my Insta, schedule an appointment for next week to get pooped on by a prince in Dubai, and then go out on the town with a bunch of my girls and some guys who definitely don't want to have sex with me!"

So props to Tash and Dev. They may wear bikinis every day and travel to a new vacation every week, but they also started their own business off of that, and were able to make a self-aware video based on that idea of the clueless InstaModel. They truly lead some fantastic lives. And are good looking to boot.

I would say hit me up, but I don't think my boo Danielle Colaprico would like that...







No comments:

Post a Comment