Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Arsenal Fan Celebrates Welbeck's Goal Too Hard, Needs Hernia Surgery

We've all been there as fans. Something incredible happens and you celebrate too hard or too quick. I remember when Brady dropped that dime to Lafell in the AFC Divisional game against the Ravens last season I hopped out of my chair so fast I almost fell. Granted I was at my grandparents house and for whatever reason they have fairly polished and slippery floors coupled with chairs that have little to no traction on the legs. But then when Duron Harmon picked off Cool Joe Flacco to end it I did end up slipping. Jumped up so fast the chair shot out from under me and I landed on my back. So I get where this guy is coming from. Hard not to destroy a hernia after that finish either...


No comments:

Post a Comment