Wednesday, February 10, 2016

NYCFC and Columbus Crew Unveiled New Kits Today

The MLS offseason. A time where teams get linked to a bunch of players almost no one has heard of (maybe juts the Revs actually) and teams unveil new kits for the new season. Let's first go to NYCFC and the ew secondary kit...

I'm torn. Not a good jersey but far from the worst I've seen. I actually really liked the black secondaries they used last year:
The light blue and orange accents really worked well with the black. With his year's I keep flip flopping between hating it and it being tolerable. Like I said, not the worst ever, but probably the worst of this season. Now, on to Columbus' new primaries...


Ohhhhh myyyyyy godddddd... I spoke too soon. THOSE are the ugliest jerseys of the season. I mean, wow. They went with the flag of Columbus for the inspiration, but that's not a great source for beauty either.

Columbus actually had really nice uniforms last year. Simple designs with great colors.
This year's look like someone took a white top and peed down the middle. Or used a can of yellow spray paint and ran out after going down the middle. And then adding in the light blue shorts and reddish accents? Gross. So gross. 
They all look thrilled to be wearing these. 

PS-Revs new primaries drop tomorrow, so I'll be all over that. They upgraded the secondaries to a sweet red,white and green modeled after the New England flag, so hopefully the blues don't disappoint. 


No comments:

Post a Comment