Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Best Of Metro Boomin' Tweets

The latest Twitter/meme craze has to do with Metro Boomin', a producer from St. Louis. He's worked with a ton of big names in the rap industry. Future (a lot), Drake, Migos, Young Thug, Travis Scott, Fetty Wap and Kanye to name a few. He just did work on Kanye's "TLOP "and is rumored to be working on "Views From The 6" with Drake. At the beginning of a bunch of songs he's produced you here Future go, "If Young Metro don't trust you I'm gon' shoot you". You can here it at the start of Jumpman:
And Purple Reign:


And Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1: 



And now people have turned that line into a meme. The best I could find...

J.E.B. don't play. He let the world know he's packing heat now, and he for sure's gonna put that to good use. You best hope Metro trusts you, or else Jeb will be all over your ass.




What I said about Jeb? Goes double for Ned Flanders. Holiest hitman there ever was. Amen.


Wet Bandits are lucky Metro Boomin' wasn't born yet. Otherwise Kevin Mcallister  would've substituted the BB Gun for a Desert Eagle.


Mmmm whatcha sayyyyyyy, mmmmm that you only meant welllllll.....


Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman. I just seen the Falcon take off, Skywalker's up to the somethin'.


 Purple Reign Unchained.


"Target confirmed as untrustworthy. Metro has given the green light. I repeat, green light. Shoot on your call."
Omar got a code. If Metro don't trust you, you best believe Omar comin'.

 My personal favorite...
I've said it before. I admit my bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment